Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Couponing Tip


 Finding the right Cashier
I don’t want this to sound bad, but truth is, and you can ask anyone who uses coupons, that your cashier will make or break your coupon shopping trip. Finding the right cashier, is simply making sure that you get a cashier that is coupon friendly, and knows what they are doing.
There are times that I have been coupon shopping, and when I try to use coupons, the cashier acts like I am stealing or taking money straight from their pockets. . . .After a while you will know which cashiers to go to.
 I  find the young men &women are great.  Most of the older women who are interested in learning couponing are great.   You don’t want to get an inexperienced new hire that doesn’t know how to work the register yet, so watch for a minute before you choose a check out aisle, and see if they look like they know what they are doing, or if they are fumbling around and taking a long time.
I could go on and on about the experiences I have had with different cashiers. . If you do get a good cashier that was nice to you and was able to help you without any or little problems, then you want to remember them and go back to that same cashier next time.
 Get to know your cashiers and talk to them a lot. Build a friendship with them and that will often help you as well. ~ Ethel

No comments:

Post a Comment