Here are 10 reasons to visit the Farmers Market.1. You will only find Super Fresh and Local produce at a Farmers Market. Produce at the grocery store has likely been sitting around waiting for you for weeks.
2. You will find local hand-made products that are better for you and your family than the chemical laden mass produced products.
3. You will find a wonderful variety of homemade baked goods made with pure and wholesome ingredients. The quality of homemade baked goods by far surpasses any grocery store product.
4. Your money stays in the local economy.
5. The goods your purchase at a farmers market are almost always produced in a sustainable way, which is very good for the environment.
6. Most of the produce is grown using only organic fertilizers and pesticides.
7. Shopping at a Farmers Market supports local farmers and vendors.
8. The vendors at your Farmers Market can inform you of their products, where and how they were produced and the best way to use the product.
9. The experience of shopping at a Farmers Market is organic, relaxing, fun and educational. It is an experience you can not replicate at any other type or market.
10. My favorite thing about a Farmers Market is the unique products that are available. Hand-made soaps made with beautiful smelling, insect repelling essential oils and heirloom tomatoes are my ultimate favorite! You can't find those at a grocery store either!