Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Vanilla Latte Mix


I love coffee!  This recipe makes a quick, rich and creamy coffee that is great for on the go, or sharing with someone you love.  I really like to pour the mix into pretty little jars, so that my friends can have some to take home with them.  This recipe also makes quite a bit, so there is plenty for sharing.
Measure out the following ingredients into a large bowl:
3 cups of instant dry milk powder
1 cup of instant coffee
1 1/2 cups powdered coffee creamer
1 cup of sugar
2 regular size boxes of vanilla pudding mix (the instant kind)

Mix until well combined.  At this point you could say it's done and go ahead and whip yourself up a nice steamy cup, but look at how pretty it is when I blend it all together in my handy dandy processor.

Good thing I didn't add that extra pinch of sugar ;)

Stir 1/4 cup of the Vanilla Latte Mix into 3/4 cup of hot water and enjoy!

I should also mention, this stuff smells really good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment